My works

Friday, April 14, 2006

 

an idea - what do you think?

Super Zack and his Bionic Brothers…
…face Captain McGooglefart and his feral ferrets.

When we last saw Super Zack, he’d freed his Mother, Betsy Homemaker, from the clutches of Sinister Sir Silly Shorts.

“Now Zack, you know it’s almost bedtime. Go brush your teeth.”

SZ stubbed his sneakered toe on the doorframe. “Aw, Mom, I just rescued you. Don’t I get to stay up even a half hour later?”

His mother smiled down at her youngest boy. “You know I appreciated that, but tomorrow is a school day. Even Super heroes need their rest.”

My mom has been pushing me to make a children's book. And the kids cannot stop laughing at this idea - but I don't know if it is too silly.

Comments:
I don't know about kids, but I think it's both funny and sweet.
McGooglefart.
How I would have loved to read something like that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

January 2006   April 2006   March 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Back to my profile: Click me ~